White Label Casinos is looking for System Optimization Specialist to join our enthusiastic and motivated team! This will be a full-time remote/ office working position.
Who We Are
What exactly do we do here at White Label Casinos? Well, that’s easy! We make white label casinos that players love. And that’s it! That’s literally our bread and butter. And we’re damn good at it.
By utilizing our all-in-one casino solution, we’re able to create online casinos for our clients that stand out from the crowd. Because our casinos have flair, they have pizzaz, they have the IT factor that players are looking for. Did we mention we’re modest?
By choosing to work with us, your casino will come fully equipped with features that will set you up for success from day one. Your casino will be MGA and Curacao licensed, loaded with more than 7,000 hit games, and our team of 200+ iGaming specialists will provide you with a range of managed services that’ll help make operating your casino
Headquartered in Malta with remote employees all around the world.
As a System Optimization Specialist in the iGaming sector at WLC, you will be responsible for enhancing the performance, scalability, and efficiency of our operational systems and data. Leveraging your expertise in Oracle and system admin knowledge, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our gaming platform – in particular our Chat & CS tools – operate at peak performance together, providing an exceptional experience to our clients.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
Oracle Service Cloud (B2C) admin/dev:
- Analyse and fix (or know when to escalate) Oracle issues across the board, to improve service to our individual clients and the business
- Implement best practices for reporting and other admin tasks related to Oracle
- Collaborate with the development team to design and implement scalable systems – including but not limited to REST API queries
- Conduct upgrade and performance testing to ensure the system can handle increasing loads and is ready for updates
- Identify and address issues related to keeping a scalable multi-tenant cloud solution
- Ensure systems and databases comply with security standards and regulations
- Collaborate with the Security Team to implement and maintain security best practices
- Conduct regular security audits and vulnerability assessments
Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of system configurations and optimizations
- Generate performance reports and provide insights to management
- Keep abreast of industry trends and technologies related to system optimization
- Experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field – or a proven track record of work experience in this area.
- Demonstrable experience as system administrator and understanding of improving workflows, particularly with Oracle cloud technologies
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities – written and verbal
- A passion for gaming and a desire to contribute to a thriving iGaming platform
- Oracle Service Cloud Administrator and/or Developer certification
- Experience with gaming platforms or online gambling systems
- Good overall familiarity with architecture of gaming platforms and related technology
- Relevant professional scripting language certificates (JS, PHP, etc)