White Label Casinos is looking for an Account Manager to join our enthusiastic and motivated team! This will be a full-time position.
Who We Are
What exactly do we do here at White Label Casinos? Well, that’s easy! We make white label casinos that players love. And that’s it! That’s literally our bread and butter. And we’re damn good at it.
By utilizing our all-in-one casino solution, we’re able to create online casinos for our clients that stand out from the crowd. Because our casinos have flair, they have pizzaz, they have the IT factor that players are looking for. Did we mention we’re modest?
By choosing to work with us, your casino will come fully equipped with features that will set you up for success from day one. Your casino will be MGA and Curacao licensed, loaded with more than 7,000 hit games, and our team of 200+ iGaming specialists will provide you with a range of managed services that’ll help make operating your casino
Headquartered in Malta with remote employees all around the world.
As an Account Manager, you will be in charge of meeting the needs of the clients, handling complaints, and finding solutions to their issues. Ensuring to maintain a positive relationship for future business ventures. Working closely with our internal teams to ensure an efficient delivery of products and services, whilst working proactively with several third-party partners.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing long-term relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Achieving financial targets set for the client based on ongoing growth monitoring of client portals with a view on increased monthly growth in tracked reporting.
- Being responsible and accountable for applicable commercial related matters.
- Overseeing the service delivery from all relevant teams to ensure that WLC is adhering to contractual and service agreements.
- Maintaining internal and external knowledge transfer by understanding the clients’ business models and delivering training on product functionalities, new features and payment methods.
- Prioritizing and developing client product or service requests by handling reporting and ticketing request accordingly.
- Working with internal teams to ensure an effective delivery date of products and services including the launch of new client across our Platform partners.
- Reviewing customers’ portfolio and traffic to improve the services they have and help them meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Conducting regular review reports as specified by the Head of Client Operations for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Solving customer needs in a proactive manner and search for development opportunities related to payments, markets, and available areas for clients to move into which fit in with WLC’s long-term growth plan.
- Constantly improving on industry knowledge including payments, player account management platforms, and WLC products and services including platform and systems.
- Occasional communication with clients and team members outside of office hours when necessary.
- Travel to events when necessary, including major gaming events, acting on behalf of the AM team.
- At least one year experience in the iGaming industry (B2B or B2C)
- Data-driven with a focused approach in achieving critical business objectives
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs by defining and tracking account metrics and KPIs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while displaying great attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Business driven with a friendly approach
- Great networking skills – online and in-person
- Able to travel frequently as needed
- Experience working with Microsoft office, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence is required
- Fluent in spoken and written English (other languages would be advantageous but not mandatory)
- Experience working with iGaming platforms considered a plus.