Date Posted: June 1st, 2023
White Label Casinos is looking for Customer Support Agents to join our enthusiastic and motivated team! This will be a full-time remote working position.
Who We Are
What exactly do we do here at White Label Casinos? Well, that’s easy! We make white label casinos that players love. And that’s it! That’s literally our bread and butter. And we’re damn good at it.
By utilizing our all-in-one casino solution, we’re able to create online casinos for our clients that stand out from the crowd. Because our casinos have flair, they have pizzaz, they have the IT factor that players are looking for. Did we mention we’re modest?
By choosing to work with us, your casino will come fully equipped with features that will set you up for success from day one. Your casino will be MGA and Curacao licensed, loaded with more than 7,000 hit games, and our team of 200+ iGaming specialists will provide you with a range of managed services that’ll help make operating your casino
Headquartered in Malta with remote employees all around the world.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will interact directly with our players, in a multichannel, multi-language, multi-brand, 24/7/365 operation providing players with promptly and accurate answers to their needs and the best customer experience in the gambling industry.
- Provide friendly and efficient chat and email support on a 24/7 operation across several brands both in English, offering help with basic technical assistance regarding games, verification, accounts, monetary transactions among other concerns stated by the player, acting as an advocate for the player when necessary.
- Ensure excellent service standards across all channels of communication to players by following CS established processes, informing customers about new features, promotions and functionalities maintaining high customer satisfaction in every interaction.
- Resolve player’s requests within the time frames established by the KPIs and SLAs of the Customer Support department.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies relating to all AML procedures, GDPR procedures and Responsible Gaming policies dictated by the authorities.
- Using the internal tools provided properly, perform tasks that help prevent fraud and ensure player’s and company’s security.
- Must keep a general up to date knowledge of the games offered, terms and conditions, policies and rules provided to him/her during training, coaching sessions, quality assurance assessments, informative emails from management or clients.
- Escalate to the relevant departments all those cases from players, clients, or other departments that may require it so, in a timely fashion, following at all times the guidelines and processes already established for the department.
- Attends and actively participates in training and coaching sessions, for the betterment of his/her performance.
- Liaise regularly with the other departments including but not exclusively with Payments, Fraud, and KYC to resolve or facilitate the resolution of interdepartmental cases.
- Must be available to work on a shift basis (7 days per week).
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Good Written and Verbal English.