We are no longer accepting applications for this role but we encourage you to send us an unsolicited application here:
As a Digital Forensics and Incident Report Manager for White Label Casinos, your role would be crucial in ensuring the security and proper management of user access and permissions. Your responsibilities would revolve around controlling who can access specific resources, features, or data within the platform.
Who We Are
What exactly do we do here at White Label Casinos? Well, that’s easy! We make white label casinos that players love. And that’s it! That’s literally our bread and butter. And we’re damn good at it.
By utilizing our all-in-one casino solution, we’re able to create online casinos for our clients that stand out from the crowd. Because our casinos have flair, they have pizzaz, they have the IT factor that players are looking for. Did we mention we’re modest?
By choosing to work with us, your casino will come fully equipped with features that will set you up for success from day one. Your casino will be MGA and Curacao licensed, loaded with more than 7,000 hit games, and our team of 200+ iGaming specialists will provide you with a range of managed services that’ll help make operating your casino
Headquartered in Malta with remote employees all around the world.
- User Authentication and Authorization: Implement and oversee the user authentication process to verify the identity of users accessing the platform. This could involve username/password authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), or integration with other authentication systems.
- Access Control Policies: Develop and enforce access control policies that define what actions users can perform and what resources they can access based on their roles and permissions. This includes determining levels of access for different user types (e.g., administrators, moderators, regular users) and managing user groups.
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC): Implement RBAC to assign users to specific roles with predefined sets of permissions. This helps streamline access management and ensures users only have access to the resources required for their job or role.
- Permissions Management: Regularly review and update permissions assigned to individual users or user groups. This might involve granting additional access for promotions or adjusting access when someone changes roles or leaves the organization.
- User Onboarding and Offboarding: Manage the process of adding new users to the platform and providing them with appropriate access rights. Also, ensure that access is promptly revoked for users who no longer require it due to termination or role changes.
- Monitoring and Auditing: Continuously monitor user activities and access patterns to detect any unusual behaviour or potential security breaches. Maintain audit logs to track access events and changes to access controls.
- Security Awareness and Training: Promote security awareness among users and educate them about best practices for protecting their accounts. Conduct training sessions for employees on access-related policies and procedures.
- Incident Response: Develop incident response protocols for handling security breaches or unauthorized access incidents. Work with the security team to investigate and mitigate potential threats.
- Integration and Automation: Collaborate with the development and IT teams to integrate access management tools and processes seamlessly into the platform’s architecture. Implement automation where possible to streamline access provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Access Reviews: Conduct periodic access reviews to ensure that access rights remain relevant and necessary for users. This helps prevent excessive privileges and maintain a secure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. Relevant certifications in access management and security are a plus.
- Proven experience in access management, identity, and security protocols, or a similar role in an online platform or IT environment.
- Strong understanding of access control principles, authentication mechanisms, and authorization frameworks.
- Knowledge of industry-standard security protocols, encryption, and secure authentication practices.
- Experience with access management tools and technologies (e.g., Active Directory ect).
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot access-related issues and security incidents.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to security and risk management.
- Knowledge of relevant data protection regulations (e.g., GDPR) and their implications on access management.
- Understanding of software development practices and the ability to work with development teams to integrate access management solutions.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, with a focus on balancing security requirements with user experience