White Label Casinos is looking for Game Provider Account Manager to join our enthusiastic and motivated team! This will be a full-time remote/ office working position.
Who We Are
What exactly do we do here at White Label Casinos? Well, that’s easy! We make white label casinos that players love. And that’s it! That’s literally our bread and butter. And we’re damn good at it.
By utilizing our all-in-one casino solution, we’re able to create online casinos for our clients that stand out from the crowd. Because our casinos have flair, they have pizzaz, they have the IT factor that players are looking for. Did we mention we’re modest?
By choosing to work with us, your casino will come fully equipped with features that will set you up for success from day one. Your casino will be MGA and Curacao licensed, loaded with more than 7,000 hit games, and our team of 200+ iGaming specialists will provide you with a range of managed services that’ll help make operating your casino
Headquartered in Malta with remote employees all around the world.
As a Game Provider Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and maintaining strong relationships with our game providers and collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams to meet the team goals.
- Collaborating with the Account Managers, taking ownership to address and resolve any issues that arise with game providers, ensuring smooth communication and problem resolution.
- Liasing with the platform team(s) to address and resolve any issues related to releases, design, artwork, or creative elements, ensuring high-quality deliverables while keeping the relevant internal and external teams informed accordingly.
- Proactively identifying and hunting down potential problems or bottlenecks
in marketing processes, campaigns, or projects, and taking appropriate actions to mitigate risks.
- Taking ownership of solving and troubleshooting errors or issues that arise during game launches and promotions, working closely with cross-functional team(s) to resolve them efficiently.
- Raising tickets to track and address reported issues, following up until completion and verification of resolution.
- Managing incoming and outgoing report requests, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of reports to stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the Account Managers, Promotions Account Manager, and the Games Partnership Manager to develop and execute promotions, and campaigns while ensuring alignment with overall marketing objectives.)
- Creating, tracking, and analyzing reports showing game provider data throughout the month to help identify any potential opportunities, issues or bottlenecks and communicate these to the Client Operations Department as needed.
- Covering team members’ duties while they are out of office to ensure clients have relevant services at any given time.
- Staying updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and best practices, and sharing relevant information and insights with Games Partnership Manager and Head of Client Operations as needed to drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrating adaptability in your ability to take on new tasks and responsibilities that may arise.
- Contributing to a positive and collaborative work environment by being a team player and fostering effective communication.
- Exhibiting a proactive and problem-solving mindset to ensure the smooth functioning of our operations.
- Customer Service Experience with 1+ year in iGaming
- Experience in Excel, Jira, Confluence.
- Experience in CRM and Games Coordinator is a plus
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Good Written and Verbal English.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the iGaming Providers, Games and trends is a plus.
- Must be available to work out of office hours as needed.
- This role will be based on Monday – Friday during the Company’s business hours of 08:00-18:00 CET