We are no longer accepting applications for this role but we encourage you to send us an unsolicited application here:
White Label Casinos is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our enthusiastic and motivated team! This will be a full-time position working from our Malta office.
Who We Are
What exactly do we do here at White Label Casinos? Well, that’s easy! We make white label casinos that players love. And that’s it! That’s literally our bread and butter. And we’re damn good at it.
By utilizing our all-in-one casino solution, we’re able to create online casinos for our clients that stand out from the crowd. Because our casinos have flair, they have pizzaz, they have the IT factor that players are looking for. Did we mention we’re modest?
By choosing to work with us, your casino will come fully equipped with features that will set you up for success from day one. Your casino will be MGA and Curacao licensed, loaded with more than 7,000 hit games, and our team of 200+ iGaming specialists will provide you with a range of managed services that’ll help make operating your casino
Headquartered in Malta with remote employees all around the world.
To support the White Label Casinos IT User Support team, we are looking for a committed and skilled IT User Support Specialist.
Due to our internationalization strategy, the User Support team must cover some other global locations remotely. Therefore, we are looking for a competent, responsible, and independent person who will help us make this White Label Casino’s IT User Support Team a success. This requires close cooperation with all IT team members and users worldwide. You will be part of a warm, friendly, and welcoming culture within the Malta office, so we expect you to be equally warm and welcoming.
- Solving IT problems encountered by the users.
- 1st and 2nd level Support within the business.
- Recording, dispatching, carrying out progressive incident analysis, and resolving incidents.
- Supporting internal users via tickets, phone, remote, and on-site assistance.
- Document systems, procedures, and processes
- Be responsible for the management of end-user assets and devices.
- Develop security management through application integrity and identity & access management.
- manual fixes and reconfigurations, handling 3rd party supplier accounts for equipment
- Assisting with the setup and onboarding of new employees with IT equipment and tools.
- Ensure security through privacy & data protection.
- Ensures that system access is maintained in accordance with company policy.
- Supports all access management control activities across all infrastructure systems.
- Ensures access to systems is provisioned with the concept of least privilege.
- Evaluates existing access to ensure access levels remain commensurate with job responsibilities.
- Mid-level experience