The Payment, Risk and Fraud Agent is responsible for ensuring that player payment processing is completed, timely and accurately.They will furthermore act as 1st level of support for internal and external queries related to player payments. The Payment, Risk and Fraud Agent is also expected to monitor trends and patterns related to fraudulent activities and bonus abuse.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accurately processing withdrawals across multiple Payment Service
- Providers (PSPs) in a timely manner
- Analyse player withdrawal requests in accordance with multiple white label casino terms, conditions and rules (Cages)
- Monitoring of customer activity, including assisting in the identification of fraudulent activity or bonus abuse
- Escalating issues to Payments Team Leaders and Manager where necessary
- Ensuring you comply with internal policies and complete daily tasks assigned by Team Leaders.
- Assisting the Manager, Head of Payments and Head of Risk, Fraud and Optimisation with any additional operational tasks when requested.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues
- Stay up to speed with team updates and change both within the department and across the wider business
- Consistently achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set out by management
- Assist with coaching and training of other agents
- Make certain that department guidelines, procedures, manuals and other materials are relevant and accurate, reporting any discrepancies to Team Leaders and Management
- Act as 1st level support point for all escalations from players, other departments, account managers and clients
- Provide feedbacks of team issues, challenges, mood and needs to the Payment manager
- Fulfil tasks assigned by the Payment manager
- Must be available to work on a shift basis (7 days per week).
- Must be able to work shift starting at 02:00 CET and 04:00 CET
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Good Written and Verbal English.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in Slack, Jira and Confluence
Previous experience in Microsoft, Google and Payment withdrawals is an advantage.