White Label Casinos is looking for a PSP Operations Specialist to join our enthusiastic and motivated team! This will be a full-time position based in Malta.
Who We Are
What exactly do we do here at White Label Casinos? Well, that’s easy! We make white label casinos that players love. And that’s it! That’s literally our bread and butter. And we’re damn good at it.
By utilizing our all-in-one casino solution, we’re able to create online casinos for our clients that stand out from the crowd. Because our casinos have flair, they have pizzaz, they have the IT factor that players are looking for. Did we mention we’re modest?
By choosing to work with us, your casino will come fully equipped with features that will set you up for success from day one. Your casino will be MGA and Curacao licensed, loaded with more than 7,000 hit games, and our team of 200+ iGaming specialists will provide you with a range of managed services that’ll help make operating your casino
Headquartered in Malta with remote employees all around the world.
The PSP Operations Specialist will be reporting into the PSP Operation and Configuration Manager and will oversee every PSP day to day and long-term operation matters. You will be part of a warm, friendly, and welcoming culture within the Malta Office.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- PSPs performance and optimization.
- Cashier optimization.
- Raise and monitor technical bugs, operational tasks and feature requests to the platform providers and PSPs.
- Perform testing and Quality Assurance cases.
- Internal focal point for queries from other WLC departments such as CS, Payments, Compliance, and AM
- Transaction error codes monitoring and optimization.
- Support new brands launch.
- Build protocols and procedures.
- Assist finance department with reconciliation and settlement matters and be in charge of funds collection from PSPs.
- Assist PSP onboarding team with commercials and new solutions offered by existing PSPs.
- Work closely with the platforms as a PSP Product stakeholder and suggest platform/Gateway improvements for a better performance and customer experience.
- Be available and conduct online and in-person meetings with PSPs.
- At least 1 year experience in a PSP/Payments team in the iGaming industry.
- Experience in Payment IQ.
- Experience In Excel, word, Jira, Confluence.
- Detail oriented
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Capable of adapting to changes in a timely manner.