White Label Casinos is looking for Responsible Gambling Specialist to join our enthusiastic and motivated team! This will be a full-time office working position.
Who We Are
What exactly do we do here at White Label Casinos? Well, that’s easy! We make white label casinos that players love. And that’s it! That’s literally our bread and butter. And we’re damn good at it.
By utilizing our all-in-one casino solution, we’re able to create online casinos for our clients that stand out from the crowd. Because our casinos have flair, they have pizzaz, they have the IT factor that players are looking for. Did we mention we’re modest?
By choosing to work with us, your casino will come fully equipped with features that will set you up for success from day one. Your casino will be MGA and Curacao licensed, loaded with more than 7,000 hit games, and our team of 200+ iGaming specialists will provide you with a range of managed services that’ll help make operating your casino
Headquartered in Malta with remote employees all around the world.
As an Responsible Gambling Specialist you assist the Head of RG & Dispute Resolution by rigorously building the case facts for player complaints that have been raised to the Regulators and ADRs, and for player claims submitted through Courts & Law firms and with any incoming player’s RG-related complaints and queries raised on license main Player Complaints dedicated email, as well as assisting the RG Team with execution of cases when required.
- Be a first response to queries that are raised by Customer Service and other departments and on internal channels for immediate action
- Perform RG risk assessments for player accounts based on Source of Wealth Documentations, Bank Statements submitted, proof of winnings from other casinos to help indicate the level of gambling the player is involved in
- Analyse players gameplay patterns such as stakes, sessions lengths, log-in sessions, deposits and withdrawals and communications
- Perform OSINT checks on Higher Threshold cases such as social media, news articles, profession
- Raise any cases to the AML team which require SOW/SOI or raise any AML concern.
- Respond to tickets raised from 1st Level Support for Reviews or assistance they may require
- Assist with the ongoing monitoring alerts
- Regularly look out for gaming forums where a pattern/repetitive Complaints are generating from
- Send out RG Interactions to players- the interactions to be sent out on a case-by-case basis
- 2+ years in an operational iGaming role with experience in responsible gaming, player support or related roles
- Willingness to learn and strive to improve the department’s operations
- A strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of basic KYC and AML policies – however separate training will be provided
- Proficient in MS Excel & MS Word, Atlassian, Jira and Confluence
- Previous RG and/or complaints handling experience
- Previous experience in working within a Multi Brand Operator / White Label Business model
- Previous experience in Payment IQ, Slack, and Jumio