We are no longer accepting applications for this role but we encourage you to send us an unsolicited application here: https://whitelabelcasinos.bamboohr.com/careers/119
The Payments Agent role is responsible for ensuring that player payment processing is completed, timely and accurately. They will furthermore act as 1st level of support for internal and external queries related to player payments.
The Player Payments agent is also expected to monitor trends and patterns related to fraudulent activities and bonus abuse.
- Accurately processing withdrawals across multiple Payment Service Providers (PSPs) in a timely manner.
- Analyse player withdrawal requests in accordance with multiple white label casino terms, conditions and rules (Cages).
- Monitoring of customer activity, including assisting in the identification of fraudulent activity or bonus abuse.
- Escalating issues to Payments Team Leaders and Manager where necessary.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and stay up to speed with team updates and change both within the department and across the wider business.
- Consistently achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set out by management.
- Assist with coaching and training of less experienced agents.
- Make certain that department guidelines, procedures, manuals and other materials are relevant and accurate, reporting any discrepancies to Team Leaders and Management.
- Act as 1st level support point for all escalations from players, other departments, account managers and clients.
- Provide feedback on team issues, challenges, mood and needs to the Payment manager.
- Fulfil tasks assigned by the Payment manager, ensuring you comply with internal rules and complete daily tasks assigned by Team Leaders.
- Assist the Manager with any additional operational tasks when requested.
- Must be available to work on a shift basis (7 days per week).
- Must be available to work between the hours of 08:00 – 20:30 CET.
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Good Written and Verbal English.
Nice To Have
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience with google sheets and MS products.