Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson may be the crème de la crème at crashing weddings, and nobody crashes a funeral better than Will Ferrell, but White Label Casinos is ready to compete with the best of ‘em when it comes to crashing conferences. Yes, that’s a real thing, or at least it is now. Case in point, the shenanigans we were up to recently at this year’s SiGMA Europe conference.
Now, our team at White Label Casinos has been to a plethora of conferences over the years and there’s a few things that they all have in common. They’re (almost) always informative and usually extremely productive, but they can also be quite boring (someone has to say it). So, for this year’s SiGMA Europe event, we decided to spice things up a bit by infiltrating the conference with a couple of mischievous orange-clad representatives of ours.
As you’ll see in the video below, our reps were just a couple of people who were up to no good that started causing chaos at SiGMA Europe, but in a very playful way of course. After successfully sneaking into the conference undetected and making a stop in the bushes for a quick wardrobe change, they were ready to do their thang, which was to turn heads with their excessively orange attire and cheeky signage.
Let’s extract our messaging from the video above and do a quick breakdown of what we had to say and why.
- Buy A White Label Casino Today – Well, this one is pretty darn obvious right? At White Label Casinos, we make white label casinos (go figure)! It’s our literal bread and butter- so yeah, we’re pretty good at it. In short, if you’re looking to buy a white label casino, there’s really no company better to buy one from, eh?
- If You’re Not Orange, You’re Not Cool (Sorry Not Sorry) – This one is self-explanatory. And no, we won’t be elaborating. IYKYK.
- Fagioli & Tonali, We’re Hiring! – These guys got into a bit of a trouble with their betting now didn’t they? A cheeky nod to the lads to let them know that they’ve got options. Although we might have a hard time getting these new hires past legal and RG.
- White Label Casinos Are Better Than Your Mum – First off, we love our mums to pieces, but seeing as we don’t know YOUR mum at all, we’re assuming she’s a bit… ‘meh’ and White Label Casinos are indeed better than her. Probably not true for the majority of mums out there, but there’s gotta be at least one mum we’re better than. (Don’t come for us)
- White Label Casinos Are Better Than SOFTSWISS – Now, we’ll admit that we’re a little bit biased on this one, but nothing like a bit of playful banter with our competitors – we hope the team over there got a laugh out of it at the very least!
At the end of the day, all’s well that ends well, and SiGMA Europe certainly ended on a high note for White Label Casinos as well as the majority of exhibitors and attendees we spoke with. It remains to be seen whether or not we make crashing conferences a permanent part of our marketing strategy, but here’s a bit of a blueprint you can follow if you ever find yourself thinking about crashing an iGaming conference.
A Step-By-Step Guide on How to Crash an iGaming Conference
- Act casual, do not draw attention to yourself, blend in so that you can sneak in undetected. Once you’re in, you are golden. A giant newspaper to hide behind helps, but not required.
- Wear orange! Wear lots and lots of orange. The ‘oranger’ the better (that’s a real word around the WLC offices). Now that you’re in, you need to stand out. Being decked out in orange gets the job done.
- Be like Taylor Swift and be EVERYWHERE! Unlike crashing weddings or funerals, there’s no need to keep a low profile when crashing conferences. The more “in your face” you can be at these things the better.
- Share some messages with the exhibitors and attendees that they didn’t even know they wanted to hear, but that they’ll thank you for sharing after they’ve seen them.
- Seek out your competitors and steal their thunder! This is a mojo-building must that centers around the “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em” mantra.
There you have it folks, crashing an iGaming conference is really that easy.